This article will assist you with aligning preprinted checks or forms in EasyACCT.
Follow these steps to align preprinted checks in the program:
- Go to Write-up Processing, and then Enter Transactions.
- If you're using Batch Payroll Processing, select Process Payroll, Manual Processing.
- Enter the month end date and press Enter.
- Choose Write Checks and click Alignment to access the alignment utility.
- In the Check Alignment box, adjust the data by lines/characters or by modifying the margins, if applicable.
- Select Line Character Offsets to move all of the data up or down a specific number of lines, or left or right a specific number of characters.
- Select Margin Adjustment to move all of the data up, down, right or left in inches.
- You may need to adjust several times before you find the correct alignment.
- Click OK to save your alignment settings.
- To test your adjusted alignment, select Test Pattern.
If the alignment utility doesn't align to the pre-printed checks properly, make sure that the printer is set to 60 lines per page. You may need to reset your printer by following the instructions in your printer manual.
- EasyACCT is compatible with check stock from many vendors. However, we only guarantee compatibility with forms purchased from Intuit Financial Supplies Group - (888) 236-8137.
- The checks print in check, stub, stub format only.