Information for Form 8846 Employer Social Security Credit may be entered in Screen 20.2, Other Credits, in the Employer Social Security Credit (8846) section. See Generating Form 8846 on a Partnership or S-Corporate Return for instructions.
Partnership Form 8846 Employer Social Security Credit
SOLVED•by Intuit•1•Updated July 13, 2022
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Generating Form 8846 for an individual, partnership, or S-corporate return in Lacerteby Intuit•61•Updated 1 week ago
- Entering Form 8881 credit for small employer pension plan startup costs in Lacerteby Intuit•32•Updated 2 weeks ago
- Partnership CA Form 568 Lines 6-8by Intuit•1•Updated July 12, 2022
- Entering partnership Form 8308 in Lacerteby Intuit•21•Updated July 12, 2022
- Entering Form 5498-SA for an individualby Intuit•646•Updated March 24, 2023