Lacerte automatically includes CA Franchise LLC tax of $800 on line 6. For information on why this is automatic and how to suppress it, see Generating CA Form 568 lines 6-8 in Lacerte.
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Common questions about partnership CA Form 568 for single member LLCsby Intuit•3•Updated July 14, 2022
- Generating Forms 8804 and 8805 for a partnership return in Lacerteby Intuit•21•Updated July 14, 2022
- Generating Form 8846 for an individual, partnership, or S-corporate return in Lacerteby Intuit•42•Updated August 24, 2022
- Partnership Form 8846 Employer Social Security Creditby Intuit•1•Updated July 13, 2022
- Entering a partnership Schedule K-1, line 20 in the Individual moduleby Intuit•781•Updated August 15, 2022