The following state composite partnership returns are offered in Lacerte: AL, CO, CT, DE, GA, ID, IN, KY, LA, MA, MN, MT, ND, OH, OK, UT, VT, WV.
If a Composite Return is required for any of the states listed above, the checkbox or field to generate, the Composite Return can be found in Screen 7, Partner Information near the bottom in each State Information section. Additional Information related to them may be required in Screen 32, Schedule K-1 Miscellaneous or Screen 37, Miscellaneous Information for the applicable state.
Additional Information related to specific states:
- To generate an Ohio Composite Return, Go to Screen 43.128, Ohio Passthrough Entity / Composite Returns. Make an entry in the box 1=IT-1140, 2=IT-4708, 3=Both (MANDATORY).
- The composite form for Ohio is the IT-4708.
- Minnesota input can be found in Screen 32.1, Schedule K-1 Miscellaneous and Screen 37.221, Minnesota Miscellaneous Information.
- For Vermont go to Screen 37.361, Miscellaneous Information. Check the box Elect to file composite return.
- E-filing of the state return is not available for Delaware or Indiana.