Fixed Asset Manager doesn't offer an in-product update feature similar to ProSeries. To update Fixed Asset Manager, download and install the latest release (full version).
Before you start:
- This article references default installation paths and uses YY to reference the tax year in 20YY format. C: will always indicate the local drive and X: will always indicate the network drive.
Follow these steps to download the latest version:
- Sign in to My Account.
- On the Dashboard screen, locate the selection for Fixed Asset Manager - ProSeries.
- Click Download 20YY to download the latest current year version.
- When prompted, Save the file and take note where it is saved to.
- Once downloaded, open the file.
- For example, Fixed Asset Manager 2020, the download file name is PSFamInstallerTY20.exe.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the new version.