How do I enter information related to Form 990, Part VII Officers, Directors, Trustees, Key Employees, Highest Compensated Employees?
The information related to Form 990, Page 7, Part VII is entered in Screen 2, Officer, Directors, Trustees, Managers and Screen 38, Compensation and Hours. There are separate screens for each applicable type of employee:
- First, enter the Officer Information in Screen 2, Officer, Directors, Trustees, Managers.
To enter the organizations' officer compensation and hours:
- Go to Screen 38.1, Officers, Directors, Trustees Compensation
- Enter the Officer Compensation and Other Information in the applicable fields for each person.
To list the organization's other compensation:
- Enter the Compensation of Key Employees in Screen 38.2, Key Employees Compensation.
- Enter the Compensation of the Five Highest Paid Employees in Screen 38.3, Comp. of Five Highest Paid Employees.
- Enter Former Officers Compensation in Screen 38.4, Former Officers, Directors, Trustee Compensation.
- Enter the Compensation of Highest Paid Contractors in Screen 38.5, Compensation of Highest Paid Contractors.
- Enter Disqualified Persons Compensation in Screen 38.6, Disqualified Persons Compensation.
- Enter Schedule J Information in Screen 38.7, Sch. J Compensation Questions.
Note: Do not repeat information in any screen. If entered, the information will be doubled in Schedule E, Part VII.