Follow these steps to add an online user to My Account as an account admin:
- Sign in to the link here to open the Manage Users page.
- Select Add Users/Manage Invitations.
- Select the + Invite User button.
- Provide the contact's; First Name, Last Name, and Email.
- The first name has a 3-character minimum.
- Under My Acount Access, select the role for the user.
- Definitions of the roles can be found by hovering over the ? symbol.
- The Training and Support Role is provided by default and is the minimum access available.
- Under Software Access select the role for the user.
- Select Send Invite.
- An email will be sent to the person to join the account.
- The invited person clicks I Accept and either logs in with existing credentials or creates a new account.
- Each field except for the Security Code field can be edited.
- If a new account was created, a confirmation screen will appear in which you select the button to go to My Account.
If necessary, you can resend the invitation or cancel the pending invitation by clicking the down arrow next to the Pending contact. If you choose to click the Resend Invite button, a new e-mail invitation will be sent. The cancel invite button will remove the pending user within 48 hours.