Before you start:
- Customer Account Number (CAN) can be located within any installed year of ProSeries Professional or Basic.
- The steps provided below require at least one year of a ProSeries product to be installed and previously successfully licensed.
- If you are unable to complete these steps or do not have any year of a ProSeries product installed and licensed please contact ProSeries Customer Service.
Verifying your Customer Account Number details
- From the Tools menu, select Options.
- Click the Customer Information button.
- In the box that pops up, the Customer Number and Sold to ZIP code used to license ProSeries products will show. If necessary, edit these fields.
- This information is also included in the email sent after purchasing the ProSeries license.
- Click OK to save any changes and close out the windows.
- If any changes were made, you will need to relicense ProSeries.
- For more information on how to license ProSeries, see here.