How do you correct or edit payroll checks in EasyACCT?
How to correct or edit payroll checks
- Go to Write-Up.
- Select Enter Transactions.
- You can also use Manual Processing in Batch Payroll.
- In the Now Entering field, enter a date in the month for the check you're editing.
- Select Payroll Entry.
- Enter the reference number for the check you're editing.
- Press Enter.
- Correct or edit to the check amounts.
- Select Recalculate and close the screen.
If the automatic posting feature has been disabled (which requires overriding the system default), you must print the payroll journal to post.
To print the payroll journal:
- Go to Print Reports, Payroll Reports.
- Select the Payroll Journal.
- Select Print, Begin Printing.