|Return type||Price per return||Main forms|
|1040 federal and one state||$86||1040 & 1040NR|
|1040 additional states||$58|
|Business federal and one state||$111||1120, 1120S, 1065, 1041, 990, & 706|
|Business additional states||$71||1120, 1120S, 1065, 1041, 990, & 706|
|Consolidated Corp federal and one state||$110|
|Special federal and one state||$73||709 & 5500|
- There are no additional REP fees for e-filing.
- All returns you REP are billed based on current pricing, regardless of tax year.
- REP fees can't be transferred to another Lacerte account. Clients are billed using CAN, Prep File and other factors, so it can't be moved.
- REP pricing will go into effect for REP fees approximately November 5 of each tax year. All returns regardless of TY processed after the release date will be charged the current REP fees.
- You won't be charged again for amending a return if the original return was prepared from their Lacerte program.
- All e-file fees are included in REP or Unlimited Module Pricing.