This article will help you learn about how the Deferred Payment Option works, sign up, and make payments toward your DPO plan.
How to sign up for the Deferred Payment Option?
- How do I sign up for Deferred Payment Option with Lacerte
- How do I sign up for Deferred Payment Option with ProSeries
How do I pay for your plan due 3/2/2022?
To make a payment towards a Deferred Payment Option invoice, you can pay online 24 hours a day using the VersaPay website, or call Intuit Credit & Collections at 800-925-8364 and choose option 2. They're open weekdays from 8 AM to 5 PM PT.
- Payments you make on My Account or toward your Lacerte REP account cannot be applied toward your DPO balance.
- DPO payments must be paid using an electronic method, such as a credit card, debit card, or EFT.
To pay online using VersaPay:
If you already have a VersaPay account, click here to sign in and make a payment.
If you don't have a VersaPay account yet:
- Check your email for a customized link to the VersaPay web page. You should have received an email like this:
- If you can't find the email, call our finance department at 800-925-8364 and choose option 2 to ask for the email be sent again.
- Click on the click here to get started button.
- On the Intuit Invoices page select Sign Up.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a password and security question.