How many failed login attempts does it take to get locked out of Right Networks?
Your Right Networks login will be locked out for security purposes if an incorrect password is used five times in a row in a brief period.
How can I unlock my Right Networks login?
When locked for failed password attempts, your Right Networks login should automatically unlock after 15 minutes. If you need help unlocking your Right Networks login, call to speak with an Intuit Hosting expert. See How to contact Lacerte for help or How to contact ProSeries for help.
How can I reset my Right Networks password?
- Go to the Right Networks My Account portal and select Forgot your password?
- Enter the email used as your Right Networks username and select Send Recovery Link.
- Go to your email and open the email from Intuit Desktop Hosting.
- Select Reset Password.
- You'll be taken to a website to finish resetting your password.
- After resetting your password, you'll need to update your Right Networks.rdp shortcut to use the new password (unless it was edited to always ask for credentials).
Updating your Right Networks.rdp shortcut's remembered credentials
These steps will need to be completed on all computers and other devices where you have your Right Networks.rdp shortcut remembering your credentials.
- Right-click on the Right Networks.rdp shortcut on your desktop and choose Edit.
- Windows 11 requires selecting Show More Options before Windows will give the Edit choice.
- Select edit.
- You'll be prompted to Update your credentials. Enter your new Password, then select OK.