You are now able to update their billing information through My Account.
To update your billing information:
- Sign in to My Account.
- On the left, click Billing and select Payment Methods.
- Select an existing method by clicking Make Primary or click on Add a Payment Method and fill out the credit card or checking/savings form.
- Clicking Edit will allow you to update the Expiration Date, Security Code, or Billing Address for an existing Credit Card.
- An e-mail is sent to confirm account changes have been made.
- Changes to your billing information may take up to 4 hours to process.
To update Auto Pay, see Setting up and managing your Lacerte REP charges in the Managing your information with My Account.
- If you are associated with more than one online account, change the account being viewed by clicking the dropdown under the Now Viewing Information for Customer Account # at the top left of the page.
- Billing Profile Masking - When a bank account number is entered and is less than 8 digits, the entire number is encrypted i.e. last four digits won’t remain the same.