To complete Form W-9, as required by the IRS, it's necessary to collect the following information. Payments can only be issued when this information has been provided:
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) or Social Security Number
- Business name, primary contact, address, phone number, and email address.
To send Form W-9 to Intuit:
- Download a blank copy of IRS Form W-9.
- Fill out the information accurately to reflect the information that the IRS has for your business. It's helpful to include your CAN either as the filename or written on the form.
- To send your form, go to Intuit's Secure Upload Page.
- Drag-and-drop the file into the box, or browse your computer to upload it.