Below, you'll find answers to frequently asked questions about entering Form W-2 Box 14 in Intuit ProConnect:
Where do I enter Form W-2, Box 14?
- Go to the Input Return tab.
- From the left of the screen, select Income and choose Wages, Salaries, Tips (W-2).
- Under the Wages section, locate the Box 14 subsection.
- Enter the amount in one of the applicable fields:
- RRTA compensation
- RRTA Tier I withholding
- RRTA Tier II withholding
- RRTA medicare tax
- RRTA additional medicare tax
- Ministers housing allowance (SE only)
- Other (Click on button to expand)
These fields may be different in the current year ProConnect compared to prior years. Also, you may see additional fields specific to the states you've added. For example, State disability insurance withheld [CA only].