This article explains how to delete transactions or checks from the Transaction Entry screen in Write-Up.
- Go to Write-Up, Enter Transactions
- Enter a date in the same month as the transaction to delete.
- Locate the transaction to delete.
- With the cursor in the Reference Number field, press ALT+D.
- After deleting the transaction, the screen will be out of balance (credits no longer equal credits). To correct this situation, delete the CD entry.
- Upon pressing Escape, the program will prompt you to create an automatic Cash Disbursement entry for the correct amount.
- If the Automatic Posting feature isn't enabled, print a General Ledger report.