This article will help you with restoring client files and options into your tax software in Rightworks:
- Open the 2022 Lacerte Tax program in Rightworks.
- After signing in, answer the prompt to select your business.
- From the Tools menu, select Intuit Hosting for Lacerte Tax (Right Networks), then choose Import files into Hosting.
- Make sure that the Lacerte, Tax Planner, and DMS programs are closed.
- The File Selection screen will automatically detect all applications that were uploaded earlier. Make sure that this is accurate, and then select Start Import.
- You can filter out the data paths that aren't required to be imported to the product by selecting the Filter data paths checkbox at the bottom of the wizard.
- After the Import completes, a Summary will be saved to your I:\ Drive. Click Close to finish.
See Lacerte Intuit Hosting onboarding and setup guide for more information on onboarding Lacerte for Intuit Hosting.