To report the sale of home used as a rental property whereby the taxpayer did not use as personal property on a Form 1040 return, follow the instructions below for your given scenario.
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Reporting the sale of home used as a rental property in Lacerteby Intuit•117•Updated 1 year ago
- Reporting a sale of home on an individual return in Lacerteby Intuit•692•Updated 1 year ago
- Reporting a sale of home with business use in Lacerteby Intuit•38•Updated 1 year ago
- Common questions about individual Schedule E in Lacerteby Intuit•134•Updated January 05, 2023
- Entering disposition of rental activity with multiple depreciable assetsby Intuit•53•Updated 1 year ago