To report the sale of home used as a rental property whereby the taxpayer did not use as personal property on a Form 1040 return, follow the instructions below for your given scenario.
Reporting sale of property used as a rental on an Individual return
SOLVED•by Intuit•111•Updated July 13, 2022
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Reporting the sale of home used as a rental property in Lacerteby Intuit•105•Updated July 13, 2022
- Reporting a sale of home on an individual return in Lacerteby Intuit•613•Updated July 13, 2022
- Reporting a sale of home with business use in Lacerteby Intuit•36•Updated July 13, 2022
- Common questions about individual Schedule E in Lacerteby Intuit•122•Updated January 05, 2023
- Entering disposition of rental activity with multiple depreciable assetsby Intuit•53•Updated July 13, 2022