- Select the Input Return tab.
- Select Deductions from the left navigation menu.
- Select the Health Savings Accounts (8889) sub-category.
- Fill in all appropriate information in the Health Savings Accounts (8889) section.
- Go down to the Contributions and Deductions area and make an entry in the field HSA contributions that you made (1=maximum). This entry is mandatory.
- Make any additional applicable entries in the Contributions and Deductions section.
- To make sure correct calculation of the deduction, be sure to make the entries in the correct column, either taxpayer or spouse.
How to enter Form 1099-SA Health Savings Account information in ProConnect Tax
SOLVED•by Intuit•ProConnect Tax•27•Updated December 16, 2021
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post