Use Screen 32.1 to enter information and amounts for Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) (8889). See below for common questions.
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Entering Health Savings Account (HSA) contributions for Form 8889 in Lacerteby Intuit•116•Updated February 08, 2023
- Common questions for Form 8962 Premium Tax Credit in Lacerteby Intuit•220•Updated 1 week ago
- How to enter Form 1099-SA Health Savings Account information in Lacerteby Intuit•617•Updated February 08, 2023
- Common questions for Schedule 8812 in Lacerteby Intuit•350•Updated January 10, 2023
- Common questions about using Form 8615 and Form 8814 in Lacerteby Intuit•61•Updated March 02, 2023