Other income on Schedule 1 (Form 1040), Additional Income and Adjustments is used to report any income which is taxable, and hasn't been reported elsewhere on the return or on other schedules. A 1099-MISC, which isn't directly associated with a Schedule C, Schedule E, or Schedule F activity, may sometimes need to be reported here.
Follow these steps
- Go to the Input Return tab and select Income from the left menu.
- Select SS Benefits, Alimony, Misc. Income.
- Scroll down to the Alimony and Other Income section.
- Locate the field Other Income.
- Enter the amount and description.
- This amount will flow to Form 1040, Schedule 1 as Other Income.