This article will help you input 1099-INT amounts into Lacerte.
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Entering individual Form 1095-B in Lacerteby Intuit•528•Updated July 12, 2022
- Entering Amounts from a Form 1099-MISC for an individual in Lacerteby Intuit•584•Updated July 14, 2022
- Entering amounts from Form 1098 and 1099 in Lacerteby Intuit•438•Updated October 11, 2022
- How to enter 1099-INT or 1099-DIV tax-exempt interest in Lacerteby Intuit•38•Updated July 13, 2022
- Entering Form 1099-C on an Individual return in Lacerteby Intuit•563•Updated July 14, 2022