Use Screen 13.2, Gambling Winnings and Losses, to enter amounts from a Form W-2G.
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Entering gambling winnings and losses in Lacerteby Intuit•281•Updated July 12, 2022
- Entering and allocating guaranteed payments in Lacerteby Intuit•155•Updated July 14, 2022
- Entering personal casualty loss deductions in Lacerteby Intuit•132•Updated July 13, 2022
- Common questions about pay-by-refund in Lacerteby Intuit•2•Updated July 13, 2022
- Common questions about stock ownership in Lacerteby Intuit•1•Updated July 13, 2022