Below are solutions to frequently asked questions about why Form 4797 isn't generating in Lacerte for a disposition with a prior section 179 expense.
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Form 8949, Sales and other Dispositions of Capital Assets isn't generating in Lacerteby Intuit•71•Updated 1 year ago
- Federal Form 4562 Not Generatingby Intuit•25•Updated 1 year ago
- How to resolve Lacerte Diagnostic ref. 15453by Intuit•61•Updated June 14, 2023
- Entering amounts in Form 1098-T and generating Form 8863 in Lacerteby Intuit•275•Updated January 12, 2023
- Individual Form 2210 is generating in Lacerte when not required or applicableby Intuit•21•Updated June 13, 2023