Follow these steps to enter distributions in the partnership return:
- Go to Screen 28, Schedule M-2 (Capital Account).
- Scroll down to the Distributions section and locate the Cash input field.
- Enter the amount of the cash distributed to all partners in the Federal column.
- Go to Screen 29, Special Allocations and allocate to the Capital Account.
- Expand the Distributions section, and then Cash & Marketable Securities, to allocate the distributions to the correct partners.
- Select the Forms tab to review that the amounts flowed to the Schedule K-1, Withdrawals and Distributions successfully.