Use Screen 7.3, Schedule B Overrides to override the automatic calculations on the Schedule B (1041). See the articles below for frequently asked questions concerning 1041 distributions and Fiduciary Schedule B.
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Common questions about fiduciary grantor distributions in Lacerteby Intuit•21•Updated September 18, 2023
- Common questions for Fiduciary (Form 1041) distributionsby Intuit•2•Updated over 1 year ago
- Common questions for Fiduciary Annuity/Unitrust Distributionsby Intuit•1•Updated over 1 year ago
- Common questions about Fiduciary Distributable Net Income in Lacerteby Intuit•2•Updated over 1 year ago
- Common questions for Fiduciary Dividend Income in Lacerteby Intuit•19•Updated September 18, 2023