Get answers to frequently asked questions about Schedule C:
- Generating and e-filing a single member LLC in ProSeries
- Reporting statutory employee income on the W-2
- Entering Form 1099-MISC in ProSeries
Entering self-employed health insurance on the Schedule C:
- Open the Schedule C.
- Scroll down to Line 15.
- In the Self-employed health insurance field to the left of line 15 enter the amount paid in association with this Schedule C.
- From here the amount flows to the Self-Employed Health and Long-Term Care Insurance Deduction Worksheet.
- You may need additional entries to make on the Self-Employed Health Insurance Worksheet. Click the QuickZoom button and verify the Self-Employed Health and Long-Term Care Insurance Deduction Worksheet.