Below you'll find a complete list of limitations in Lacerte Tax Planner.
Tax Planner doesn't support:
- Like-kind exchanges.
- Schedule E (Vacation Homes).
- Form 2106.
- Amounts calculated by the program are exported to the correct form.
- Form 2555.
- Form 1116, Foreign Tax Credit.
- You can export Form 1116 from the program.
- Form 1040-NR - Nonresident Alien.
- You can import expenses except section 179 in K-1 Passthrough Screens.
- Form 8582-CR credits.
- Form 3800.
- Business Credits flow through as Other Credits.
- Oil and Gas.
- You can import oil and gas expenses not tied to a Schedule K-1.
- Multi-state, part-year, or nonresident calculations.
Tax Planner also doesn't:
- Print estimate vouchers.
- Import most overrides or adjustments from other tax programs.
- Schedule D overrides are imported.
- Handle state and local tax refund worksheets.
- Handle long-term care premiums.
- The program only exports calculated amounts to the Schedule A input.
- Export estimate payment dates related to additional estimated payments in the fourth quarter estimate.
- Handle net operating loss (NOL) calculations. All NOLs export into a single code.
- Auto-save detail.