When entering Other Income on Form 1099-MISC that isn't related to Schedule C, Schedule E, or Schedule F, the amount won't appear on Form 1040, line 8 in ProConnect Tax.
How to get 1099-MISC, Other Income to appear on Form 1040, line 8:
- Go to Input Return and select Income.
- Select SS Benefits, Alimony, Misc. Income.
- Scroll to the Alimony and Other Income section.
- Make your entry in the Other income (Click on button to expand) field.
- Entries you make in this field will flow to Form 1040, line 8. If you also enter a description, the program will include this description next to line 8.