Generally information from Form 1099-OID is entered on the Schedule B, Additional Interest Information Worksheet.
To enter the 1099-OID on the Schedule B:
- Open the tax return.
- Press F6 to bring up Open Forms.
- Type B and select OK to open the Schedule B.
- Scroll to the Interest Income Smart Worksheet.
- Enter the Payer's Name.
- Enter any amounts from box 1, box 2, box 3, box 8 and box 9 directly on the Interest Income Smart Worksheet.
- Double-click on the payers name to access the Interest Income Worksheet.
- Scroll down to section E Adjustment Information.
- In the 1099-OID Box 6 and Box 10 Information for State eFiled Tax Returns enter any amounts from boxes 6 and 10.
- In section E, line 1 enter code O for type of adjustment.
- Enter any needed adjustments on line 2.