Use the General Disposition information in Screen 27, Depreciation, to enter the Date Sold and any Expenses of sale or exchange. If the asset is part of a bulk sale, see Entering a Bulk Sale of Assets in Lacerte.
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Common questions about fiduciary depreciation in Lacerteby Intuit•1•Updated February 08, 2023
- Common questions about Corporate Depreciation Asset Disposition in Lacerteby Intuit•9•Updated over 1 year ago
- Common questions about depreciation Form 4562 in Lacerteby Intuit•9•Updated April 19, 2023
- Depreciation methodsby Intuit•102•Updated January 31, 2023
- Common questions about Fiduciary Distributable Net Income in Lacerteby Intuit•2•Updated over 1 year ago