When viewing your saved Work Views in Intuit Practice Management powered by Karbon a pop-out menu appears instead of a dropdown list when there are more than eleven saved Worked Views.
If you prefer a dropdown menu instead of a pop-out menu reduce the number of saved Work Views to 11 or less.
To reduce the number of saved Work Views:
- Select Work in the left pane
- Select the down arrow in the top left of your Work view to review your saved Work Views.
- Select a saved Work View that you no longer need.
- On the right select '...' to view the Options menu.
- In the Options menu '...' select Delete
- Repeat steps 1-4 until you have eleven saved Work Views or less.
- Log out of Intuit Practice Management.
- Log in to Intuit Practice Management, there will now be a dropdown list of saved Work Views.