When attempting to use any dropdown menu in ProSeries Fixed Asset Manager (FAM), such as Depreciation method, the dropdown menu items aren't not displayed, and values can't be selected.
How do I resolve this issue?
This issue may occur when using multiple monitors/displays on your computer while Fixed Asset Manager is displayed on any monitor other than the primary display.
Follow these steps to use the Fixed Asset Manager dropdown menus:
- Open the Fixed Asset Manager.
- Move the program window to the primary monitor.
- Usually, this is the monitor with the Windows start button and task bar.
- You may have to make the program window smaller if it's taking up the entire screen.
- Close Fixed Asset Manager.
- Reopen the program so that it launches on the primary display now.
- Test the dropdown selections, which should work now.