If the tax preparer or taxpayer isn't receiving the E-Organizer, the cause may be an incorrect email address or email filters that are sending the E-Organizer to the junk folder. Use the applicable instructions below to resolve this issue.
Unable to receive E-Organizer from the preparer or taxpayer
SOLVED•by Intuit•2•Updated July 13, 2022
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Importing an E-Organizer Returned From the Taxpayer in Lacerteby Intuit•32•Updated 3 weeks ago
- How to send an e-organizer in Lacerteby Intuit•72•Updated July 12, 2022
- E-file reject code R0000-902-01: Taxpayer TIN in return header must not be same as TIN of previous e-fileby Intuit•51•Updated February 24, 2023
- Troubleshooting Lacerte diagnostic ref. 2040650 - Form 114 firm's tax ID number is required for e-fileby Intuit•3•Updated 3 weeks ago
- Editing the organizer client or engagement letter in Lacerteby Intuit•121•Updated July 19, 2022