This error is usually encountered after restoring a backup. It's caused when there's a mismatch between the users and/or passwords in the backup versus what was in the company before restoring the backup. Due to data security issues around passwords, you must contact EasyACCT technical support for instructions on fixing this issue at 866-220-0488.
Password file is corrupt in EasyACCT
SOLVED•by Intuit•2•Updated July 13, 2022
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Troubleshooting EasyACCT error - Setup has detected the need to rebootby Intuit•7•Updated July 14, 2022
- Installing EasyACCTby Intuit•4•Updated March 23, 2023
- Setting up users, passwords, and user access in EasyACCTby Intuit•1•Updated July 14, 2022
- How to fix the EasyACCT error BTRIEVE 86 file table fullby Intuit•1•Updated July 14, 2022
- How to contact EasyACCT for helpby Intuit•8•Updated 9 hours ago