Fixed Asset Manager can print several types of reports from within the program. You can choose the type of report, dates, number of months and assets to be printed.
To print reports in ProSeries Fixed Asset Manager (FAM):
- Open the client you want to print reports for.
- From the File menu, select Print, then Reports.
- From the Type list, select Reports.
- Select the reports that you want to print.
- Under Use Basis, select the basis type for the report.
- Under Print depreciation through select the date range for your report or the number of months.
- Under the Print Assets section apply the desired sort method and query criteria, or check Selected Assets to print only the assets you've chosen.
- Select OK to print the reports.