When working on a client's return in ProSeries Professional, you may find a need to print out some blank forms. Down below we'll go over how to do with Print Center.
To print blank forms:
- From the File menu, choose Print.
- On the left side of the Print Center, under General, choose Print Blank Forms.
- In the Blank Forms section, verify that the Selected Return Type matches the type of forms you want to print.
- In the Specify Blank Forms to Print section, select the form you need and choose Print form for the Print Condition.
- Repeat step 4 for all the forms you need.
- Select the number of copies to print and click Print.