Use Screen 27, Other Schedule K Items, input to enter foreign transactions, AMT information, and other items relating to the Schedule K on a 1120S return. See related articles below.
- Entering Foreign Transactions for an S Corporation Return (Form 1120S)
- Entering Dividend Distributions from E & P in the S Corporate Module
- 1120S Entering Shareholder Property Distributions Other than Dividends (Including Cash)
- Entering Tax Exempt Income for an S Corporation
- 1120S Shareholder Basis Schedule Line 33 Loan Repayments to Shareholder During Tax Year
- Override Shareholder Amounts on Form 1120S, Schedule K
- Understanding how Lacerte calculates S-Corporate AAA distributions