ProConnect HelpIntuit HelpIntuit

Miscellaneous Income from Form 1099-R to an S-Corporation

SOLVEDby IntuitLacerte Tax3Updated July 27, 2021

An S-Corporation may receive a form 1099-R reporting miscellaneous income to the S-Corporation.

If the 1099-R reports ordinary income, it is entered on Screen 13, Income, in the field Other (Ctrl+E).

If it reports income to be passed to the shareholder, it is entered on the Screen 20, Schedule K Income & Deductions in the Other income (loss) (Ctrl+E) field.


Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Lacerte Tax

Sign in for the best experience

Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.