Cost of Goods Sold is used for Form 1125-A and the Balance Sheet. Refer to the following information to assist with Screen 14, Cost of Goods Sold questions.
Common questions about S-Corporation Cost of Goods Sold in Lacerte
SOLVED•by Intuit•Updated July 14, 2022
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Common questions about S-Corporation Depreciation Direct Input (4562) in Lacerteby Intuit•1•Updated July 13, 2022
- Common questions about corporate income in Lacerteby Intuit•15•Updated July 14, 2022
- Entering Form 1125-A, Cost of Goods Sold in Lacerteby Intuit•5•Updated July 14, 2022
- Common questions about the balance sheet for an S-Corporationby Intuit•3•Updated July 19, 2022
- Common questions about S-Corporate Schedule K-1 Miscellaneous in Lacerteby Intuit•8•Updated July 14, 2022