ProConnect HelpIntuit HelpIntuit

Amending an S Corporation return in Lacerte

SOLVEDby Intuit6Updated September 22, 2022

Use Screen 79, Amended Return (1120S), to enter information for Amending an S Corporation Returns. See the related articles below for more information.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Lacerte Tax

Sign in for the best experience

Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.

More like this