How do you write checks from the Enter Transactions screen in EasyACCT?
How to write checks from the Enter Transactions screen
To generate checks from the Write-Up, Enter Transactions screen:
- Go to Write-Up, Enter Transactions.
- Select Write Checks.
- Select a Check type (employee or vendor) to automatically complete the payee information.
- You can also bypass this field and directly enter the payee information in the Pay To field.
- Enter the account and amount.
- Select Print.
- The check will then appear on the Enter Transactions screen.
- Print the general ledger report to post (this isn't required if you're using the automatic posting feature).
To distribute the check to multiple general ledger accounts (vendor checks only):
- In the Write-Checks screen, enter the first account and amount.
- Select Multi-Distribution.
- Enter the second account and amount.
- Repeat until all accounts have been entered.
- When finished, select Print.
- Memos print only on check stubs.