Before you start:
- Before you can begin e-filing returns containing a Quick Collect bank product you must have completed your enrollment for Quick Collect. See here for details on enrolling in Quick Collect and verifying your enrollment status.
- Quick Collect is only available on current year tax returns. When the IRS servers go offline for year end maintenance you will no longer be able to e-file Quick Collect returns.
- For a return to be eligible for a Quick Collect bank product it must meet the following criteria:
- The return must have a refund larger than the preparer fees and bank fees.
- The return must be filed electronically.
- The Quick Collect application must be signed by the taxpayer before e-filing the return.