Before you start:
- Make sure the Client Type in Fixed Asset Manager matches the return type in ProSeries.
- Make sure both Fixed Asset Manager and the ProSeries return have the same date range.
To import your ProSeries assets into Fixed Asset Manager, do the following:
- Open ProSeries but make sure the tax return is closed.
- Open Fixed Asset Manager.
- Open the client in Fixed Asset Manager.
- From the File menu, select Import, then ProSeries Tax.
- Select the ProSeries client from the list.
- Select Import.
- When asked "Would you like to see an exception log for the import?", select Yes to make sure the import was successful.