Intuit wants to make sure that you can manage your data safely and easily. Your Intuit account helps you do just that. No matter which Intuit services or offerings you use, you can manage all of your data in one place as long as you have an account login.
Lacerte TaxLacerte Tax PlannerProConnect TaxProSeries BasicProSeries Professional
Managing your Intuit data
SOLVED•by Intuit•9•Updated July 14, 2022
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.
More like this
- Getting started with Intuit Practice Managementby Intuit•55•Updated July 22, 2022
- Managing your information with My Account for Lacerteby Intuit•161•Updated 1 week ago
- Common questions about your client list in Intuit Linkby Intuit•50•Updated July 13, 2022
- General questions about Intuit Linkby Intuit•13•Updated January 18, 2023
- How to create an online Intuit account for Lacerte or ProSeriesby Intuit•21•Updated 6 days ago