Lacerte is perfect for tax firms with individual and business clients
Intuit ProConnect Lacerte customers saved up to 52 minutes on every complex return.1
- Lacerte provides integrated tools and automated calculations to speed through the toughest returns
- Unique interface designed with time-savings and fewer clicks in mind – direct access to all forms and a flat worksheet-based design for fast, heads-down data entry
- 32 built-in time saving features such as the Missing Client Data Utility, K-1 Transfer and E-signature tool – designed for reducing hassle and data processing time
Prepare virtually any return with confidence.
- Lacerte includes over 5,700 of the most complicated forms for individuals and businesses
- In-product alerts regarding tax law changes
- Changes are auto re-calculated on corresponding forms
Backed by strong diagnostics and support for 34+ years.
- 24,000+ error diagnostics designed to help uncover mistakes, omissions and ensure max refunds with fewer rejected returns
- Toll-free US-based phone customer service
Lacerte Overview Video
Lacerte Tax helps professionals complete far more returns in much less time. From assisting you in moving data seamlessly between your accounting and tax prep systems, to speeding you through preparation, Lacerte helps you finish faster.
Existing Customers: Renew now to get the best available pricing.
Move seamlessly across your accounting and tax workflow and speed through preparation faster.
Simple: Link is a portal that makes it easy for your clients to deliver their tax data to you in a timely, personalized, and organized way.
Comprehensive: In Tax Year 2015, Taxpayers using Link complete 70% of the data and document upload tasks requested from their Tax Pro.2
Convenient: View client progress at-a-glance within Lacerte, so you know when you have all of information you need to get started.
EMPLOYER DIRECT DOWNLOAD
Reduces data-entry time through direct download of 1099 and W-2 information from financial institutions
Over 230 banks and payroll providers supported
Auto-Attach PDF: Automatically identifies and converts required forms to PDFs saving a reported 6 minutes per required PDF and ensuring compliance with government requirements.
Email PDF: Email PDF’s via encrypted link. Clients can access their returns anytime and from anywhere – guaranteeing they are viewing the latest version.
E-File Only Watermark: Allows unapproved printed copies of returns to have a more accurate watermark for client review. See an example...
Lacerte makes it easy.
Time-savings features, forms, tools and support help you complete more returns in less time.
"Excellent product, easy to use, and exceptional customer support! As a
first timeuser, I was impressed with how easy it was to learn the most effective way to use the software. I highly recommend Lacerte."3
Brown Welch McAllister
"I had used Lacerte before switching to what I thought was an inexpensive software. But, it cost me more in time and money. (With Lacerte) I have been able to do my returns in half the time it took me with the other software."3
Sheila Smith, Madison Wisconsin
"This experience has turned me into the biggest promoter of Lacerte. I tell all of my colleagues not to take Lacerte for granted. No tax software is perfect, but Lacerte is as good as it gets. I know I’ll never switch again."3
Marc Simmons, CPA
call sales: 877-682-4254
1. Based on an Intuit survey of Lacerte customers conducted in July 2014, in comparison to their previous method for preparing returns. On average, customers saved up to 52.6 minutes per complex return and up to 19.1 minutes on a simple return.
2. Based on standard tax season results of cumulative Taxpayers task completion averages achievable with Intuit Link’s client portal; Intuit Link Tax Year 2015 data.
3. Testimonials represent the individual experiences of these customers. Intuit does not represent that results are typical or that the experiences will apply to all customers since each tax preparer is unique.