Lacerte Pay-Per-Return License1
Pay-as-you-go option for preparing lower volumes of specific types of tax returns, such as individual 1040 and state returns with e-File.
Best new user price2
Your Pay-Per-Return License Includes:
- All forms, worksheets, schedules and capabilities of Lacerte Unlimited
- State e-Filing is included at no additional cost where supported
- e-File late and amended tax returns for tax years that are still open for e-Filing with the IRS
- Live Assisted Technical & Product Support (phone, chat, email)
- Access to training content
- Access to Lacerte eOrganizer
- Federal Interest Rate Updates
- Electronic Signature sign-offs for 5700 forms
- Transaction downloads from Financial Institutions (i.e. Banks, Payroll)
|1040 federal and one state||$66/return|
|1040 additional states||$39/return|
|Business/Trust/Estate - federal and one state||$87/return|
|Business/Trust/Estate - additional states
|Gift Tax/Employee Benefit - federal
- A one-time license fee of $583, which includes service and delivery, will only be charged to customers opting to prepare returns on a pay-per-return basis. Customers with a customized solution can also prepare alternate returns on a pay-per-return basis without purchasing an incremental pay-per-return license. When you authorize payment for printing or converting a tax return on a pay-per-return basis, a software license/usage fee is charged to your account. You may then print or convert for electronic filing that particular return an unlimited number of times with no additional pay-per-return fee charge.
- Sale price is available to first time purchasers of the product only (sorry no renewals). The sale price is good for the first year only. In year two, regular renewal fee applies to continue use of the product. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Testimonials represent the individual experiences of these customers. Intuit does not represent that results are typical or that the experiences will apply to all customers since each tax preparer is unique.