Raise your practice to the first name in CPA-level tax software
Intuit Lacerte was made by CPAs for CPAs, and has been trusted by CPAs for over 40 years.
No risk or expiration.
Or consult with a product specialist at 844-591-8071.
Lacerte gets even the most complicated returns done accurately and securely, while providing you more information that helps you increase refunds, reduce liability, and advise your clients with:
- End-to-end data protection—work worry-free with password protection, multifactor authentication, secure data import, data encryption, masked fields, and secure eSignature.
- More than 25,000 diagnostics—act on items that are critical to successful e-filing, and view suggestions on how to create additional value for your client—for example, ways to reduce penalties.
- Data import—reduce data entry by automatically placing information from your clients’ documents and accounts correctly into returns, including K-1, partner, and oil and gas data.
- Over 5,700 forms—find every federal, state, and specialized form you need to file a clients' individual and business returns, spanning every tax scenario in the country.
- Thousands of automated calculations—increase speed and minimize manual errors for every computation, including depreciation, amortization, and debt forgiveness, and ensure compliance with over 70,000 pages of tax code.
- NEW cloud hosting—get increased flexibility, robust data security, and reduced IT hassles.
- NEW practice management—work efficiently, collaborate with staff, and deliver exceptional client experiences.
Enhance advisory services.
Spend more time strengthening your relationships with clients, answering their questions, and offering advice to improve their financial lives. Let Lacerte be your partner in making sure their families and businesses thrive, so your practice will too, for generations to come with helpful tools like:
- QBI Entity Selection Calculator—enter a client’s business data and generate a side-by-side comparison for you to determine the best entity type to file under, based on net tax benefits.
- QBI features—take advantage of easy-to-use worksheets and automated QBI calculations, whether simple or complex, including Specified Service Trade or Business, Real Estate Safe Harbor, aggregations and losses, and more.
- Tax Analyzer—advise your clients on how new tax laws will impact their financial health and flag amounts on their returns that will likely trigger an IRS audit.
- Tax Planner—instantly generate recommendations on how to improve tax scenarios, personalized to each client.
- Tax Reform Summary—quickly compare a client’s current and prior year returns and identify specific differences caused by changes in tax laws.
- Tax Pro Center—browse product news, trending practices in your profession, tax law updates, tips for business growth, and more, in one place that’s frequently updated.
Complete educational requirements.
Gain access to year-round training, including your own personalized training portal, when you join the Lacerte family.
Personalized training portal
View upcoming training opportunities and others recommended especially for you, whether online or in-person.
Learn along with other CPAs and tax professionals, join their discussion, and earn CPE credits even from the comfort of your own home.
Continue your professional education on your schedule, wherever you are, on your preferred device online.
Lacerte live tour
Get your exclusive invite to our annual conference at a city near you. Meet with other members of the Lacerte family. Consult with product experts, and earn CPE credits.
100,000 CPE credits were awarded through Lacerte training in tax year 2018.