You may need to refresh ProSeries updates if:
- you receive a message that updates are available to be installed, but when you try to install them, ProSeries returns a "No Updates Found" message; or
- ProSeries updates fail, as indicated in the ProSeries Updater log.
Option 1 - Run the Repair Updates tool from ProSeries Tool Hub
Step 1: Download and install the ProSeries Tool Hub
- Close ProSeries.
- Download the ProSeries Tool Hub Install file. Save the file somewhere you can easily find it (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop).
- Open the file you downloaded (ProSeriesToolsHub_Setup.exe).
- Follow the on-screen steps to install and agree to the terms and conditions.
- When the install finishes, double-click the icon on your Windows desktop to open the Tool Hub.
If you can't find the icon, do a search in Windows for ProSeries Tool Hub and select the program.
Step 2: Using the tool in the ProSeries Tool Hub
- From within the ProSeries Tool Hub, select Update Issues.
- Follow the brief set of on-screen steps to run the Repair Updates tool.