Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCJA Conformity List for States

TP123
Level 1

Has anyone come across a TCJA conormity list by states or something similar? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15
3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15
itonewbie
Level 15

There are various articles and reports that have been published, including the one from the Tax Foundation, but all of them are, unfortunately, outdated at least in part and cannot be relied upon based on my own research, just like you, looking for a quick summary where different states stand.

I also use the one cited by the IRMN but only as a reference and supplement that with my own research through the state's own Treasury/DoR/Legislature websites..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
itonewbie
Level 15
See also that you have non-conforming state as your tag. The reality is that it is not black and white. Some states that have static or rolling conformance actually enacted legislations to decouple with various provisions of TCJA. You really need to look into the details of each to understand the application.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers